All the Kodi users are allowed to access the best server (Vshare.eu/pair) by pairing with their IP address. This server contains more than 800 millions of TV shows, music, and videos. They also regularly update TV shows and Movies on a daily basis.
Only for four hours of duration, you are limited to watch your favourite movies or TV shows. If you wish to watch videos on Kodi software then you need to pair your device again with your IP address. If you have any debris account with vshare.eu/pair then you can use the service like NetFlix.
Don’t miss: flashx.tv/pair
The common error you receive while watching or streaming the movies on Kodi software is http://vshare.eu/pair error. You can follow the below listed three methods to get rid of http://vshare.eu/pair error. They are Using URL Resolver, Hosters with Captchas, and Stream Authorization.
Don’t miss: fix vshare.eu/pair not working issues
Following 4 Methods Available to get vshare.eu/pair error:
- Stream Authorization
- Using URL Resolver
- Hosters With Captchas
- Fair Firestick
- You can follow the below to resolve the stream authorization issue with http://vshare.eu/pair error.
- We suggest you connect through VPN service (for a better experience) to avoid any copyright-related issues. We recommend using IP Vanish VPN service (if you prefer for a Paid subscription) or HOAX VPN service (for a free trial).
- Please access your Kodi software and click on Add-ons.
- You need to choose Vshare from the option Different Servers. You will get a pop-window named To play this Video Stream Authorization required.
- You need to fix some Captchas while accessing the https://vshare. eu/pair website.
- For each and every device, you will get a unique IP address. Please make a note of the provided IP address of your device.
To connect with VShare EU Pair IP address, click on Pair option and select Active Streaming. You will get a pop-up window stating “Your Device Paired successfully”.
- Please note that you need to perform the above-provided steps every four hours (duration limitation to watch TV shows or movies).
Method 2: Using URL Resolver
- You can follow this method to fix all of your URL related issues that are running at the background of the Kodi software and support “add-ons”
- Please access your Kodi software and click on the Settings option.
- Please change to Expert Mode under Systems Settings.
- Choose “Addon” and click on Manage Dependencies.
- Then you should enable “Unknown Sources” Option
- Then, Click on “None” Option and enter the paths (better to Copy this URL “https://fusion.tvaddons.co“
- you have to enter “TV” to enter a name for this media source column
- Select the option “URL Resolver” and choose
Configure. Please select “Vshare EU Pair” from the list of resolvers and disable it.
Method 3: Hosters with Captchas
Please follow the second method “Hosters with Captchas” to fix the http://vshare.eu/pair error.
Please access your Kodi software and click on Add-ons. You need to choose your favourite add-on from the Video Add-ons option. Please select the Playback option from the Settings. Click on Hosters with Captchas and enable the feature “Turn off”.
The above steps will disable the option “Hosters with Captchas” and avoid server issues that are related to vshare eu pair.
Method 4: Pair Firestick
You can follow the below-provided steps to pair https://Vshare eu website IP address with your Firestick IP address (Kodi software).
You can follow these steps on Fire TV Cube, Fire TV, Fire TV Sticker, or whatever.
Please access your Kodi software through your Firestick. From Video Addon option, you can try to watch any video or TV shows. But you will get an error “Stream Authorization” and your selected video will not play.
Now, access the website https://vshare. eu/pair by opening a New window. Please make a note of your Firestick IP address to pair with VShare.website. Enable the option “I am Not a Robot” and follow the captcha. After enabling
the option “Active Streaming” and now your VShare EU Pair IP address will be successfully paired with your device IP address.
You can also your mobile device (but ensure that you are connecting to the same wireless connection in which the Firestick was (connected) and browser the URL Vshare EU pair in the address bar to pair the device successfully.
If you are still experiencing a similar issue (http://vshare.eu/pair error) even after following the above-suggested steps then there are another four more reasons to receive this error message. Please find below the following reasons and how to fix them.
They are: This site Could Not Be Reached (Server error), This website is Temporarily Blocked error, Page Not Found Error, and Opening The Unwanted Windows While Click on the Active Streaming Option
This site Could Not Be Reached
You will receive this error due to connection issue of your device with the server. Please check your device’s internet connection and restart it. Most of the issue will be resolved by restarting the device. Now, you can enjoy your TV shows or videos without any issues.
This website is Temporarily Blocked
– You will receive this error if your device IP address caught or detected in the restricted location. To overcome this situation, you need to use VPN service.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) has the ability to change the current IP address of your computer and provide a new IP address from the connected VPN server.
For Example, if you are in India and connected to a VPN server in the US then your computer will show the US IP address instead of your current IP address. This enables you to access the Vshare EU Pair service from outside of your current location or in any restriction region as well.
Page Not Found Error
You will receive this error message if you are trying to access the site with incorrect web URL. Please confirm both Video Share website address and Vshare server address are the same while paring your device IP address to avoid this issue.
Automatically Opening The Unwanted Windows
To overcome this issue, please turn on the option “Enable the Adblocker”. You will not receive any kind of advertisements (ads) after enabling this feature and pair your device with Vshare EU pair website. Now, you can enjoy your TV shows or videos without any issues.
We suggest you use VPN service or enter the correct web IRL to pair your device IP address to the Vshare EU pair website. Sometimes the pairing website might also change the web URL depending upon their requirements.
Hence, we request you to check the working website to fetch the correct URL and follow the above-provided steps to pair your device IP address. The website will be updated frequently.
We are happy to inform that the above-provided information helps you to understand more about Vshare.eu/pair usage, how to pair the devices with Vshare EU Pair website, and how to troubleshoot the http://vshare.eu/pair error message.